Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Sig-O's Survival Guide to Life at UCLA Anderson

I know I've been neglecting this blog for a while but I'm gonna try to get back into it again now that we're getting closer to the start of a new school year with lots of new kids coming in!

To get started, I thought I'd share this booklet I wrote up for the orientation sessions during A-Days ("Anderson Days") back in April. It's a sort of survival guide written from the point of view of a Sig-O ("Significant Other") for other Sig-O's but some of the stuff in there like the budget, househunt, calendar of events, etc. are universal to all incoming students (single or attached) so I hope you'll find it helpful. Eventually I hope to expand on each topic with more in-depth blog posts but give me a nudge if there's something specific you want further info on! :o)

P.S. If you want a hard copy, you should be able to select "Booklet" -> "Both Sides" in the print options to organize the order of the pages automatically so that each booklet is 5 sheets of paper, double-sided which can then be folded in half and stapled.

No comments:

Post a Comment